- This Website has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- Terms and conditions for accessing the SDL Capital Fund (“Fund”) website.
By accessing our website, you represent and warrant that you are either a Singapore resident or the relevant laws and regulations of your jurisdiction allow you to access the information contained herein. Please read these Terms and Conditions herein carefully. By accessing or using the website and the online form(s), you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to all of the Terms & Conditions, do not access any part of this website
- This website contains information on a collective investment scheme that is not authorised or recognised by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (the “MAS”) and units in the schemes are not allowed to be offered to the retail public. This advertisement or publication has not been reviewed by the MAS. It is prepared solely for information purposes and does not constitute an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of units in the Fund. While the Fund endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is accurate, the Fund does not represent or warrant the accuracy, validity or completeness of the information contained in this website and shall not be liable for any damages or loss, including loss of profit, whether direct, indirect, economic or consequential, arising from any person’s reliance on the information contained herein. The Fund shall not be liable for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to errors or omissions of third parties) in the information contained herein.
- An investment in the Fund is subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Past performance of the Fund and the manager as well as any projection or forecast used in this website, are not necessarily indicative of future or likely performance of the Fund. The value of units in the Fund and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of units in the Fund is made to anyone in a jurisdiction in which such distribution or offer is not authorised or to any person to whom it is unlawful to distribute such information or make such an offer or solicitation, or which would subject the Fund to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction, including the United States of America.
- Any information, opinion or view presented herein is subject to change without notice. The information provided in this website may contain projections or other forward looking statements regarding future events or future financial performance of countries, markets or companies. Potential investors must make their own assessment of the relevance, accuracy, adequacy and reliability of the information provided in this website and make such independent investigations as they may consider necessary or appropriate for the purpose of such assessment. Any opinions , estimates, graphs, charts, formulae or devices provided in this website are made on a general basis and is not to be relied on by investors as advice. Accordingly, no warranty whatsoever is given and no liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of investors acting on any information, views, opinions, projections, estimates, graphs, charts, formulae or devices provided in this website. The Fund reserves the right to make changes and corrections to any of the aforesaid at any time, without notice and/or liability to any individual.
- This website is not intended to provide specific investment, tax or legal advice or to make any recommendations about the suitability of the Fund for any particular potential investor. No consideration has been given to the specific investment objective, financial situation and particular needs of any specific person, and the information herein should not be used as a substitute for any form of advice. Investors should seek their own independent financial, legal, regulatory, tax or other advice before making an investment in the Fund. In the event that Investors choose not to seek advice from a financial adviser, Investors should consider whether the Fund is suitable for them.